The Sampler Crunch Impulse Response library turns Logic’s Space Designer or Steinberg REVerence (and other convolution reverbs that can import wav files) into lo-fi sound generators. I have captured the sound of eight classic old school hardware samplers at different sample rates and input levels.
The samplers are the:
– Akai S950 (48 different settings)
– Akai S1000 (12 different settings)
– Akai S1100 (16 different settings plus 30 effect IR’s)
– E-mu E4XT Ultra (12 different settings plus 40 effect IR’s)
– Ensoniq EPS16+ (14 different settings plus 9 effect IR’s)
– Roland S-550 (6 different settings)
– Roland S-750 (16 different settings)
– Yamaha TX16W (18 different settings)
The effects range from very lo-fi 12 bit 6K sampling frequency with overdriven input to vintage more or less clean 48K stereo hi-fi.
Sampler Crunch for Logic Space Designer
Sampler Crunch for Steinberg REVerence
Real S950 vs IR S950